-MAYOR’S ACTION CENTER
“Mayor’s Office of Neighborhood Services”
200 E Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46204
The Mayor’s Action Center (MAC) provides the citizens of Indianapolis and Marion County with one central organization to contact for requesting service, obtaining information or registering complaints. This can be done by calling the or by submitting your request online at
Mayor’s Action Center Operations:
• You will still be able to request City services by calling the MAC at 327-4MAC (4622) weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• www.indy.gov/RequestIndy or by using the free RequestIndy mobile app.
• The first time you call the MAC on or after June 1, a representative will ask for your contact information. By providing your contact information, your phone number will now automatically be linked to all of your activities with the MAC. This new feature will allow MAC representatives to enter requests and track status updates faster.
• The option to place an anonymous report will still be available, even when using your contact information. If you provide your contact information and place an anonymous report, your contact information will not be accessible on the report for any public record request.
• request for service online anytime through RequestIndy at www.indy.gov/requestindy or through the free mobile app for Android and iPhone devices. These services will not change.
• To check the status of cases entered before June 1st via RequestIndy, please call the Mayor’s Action Center during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) Status updates on cases entered after June 1st will be accessible through the RequestIndy status check feature.
RequestIndy – Although most types of services provided by the City of Indianapolis may be requested via RequestIndy, a small number of them are not currently available. To report any of the following issues, please contact the Mayors Action Center at (317) 327-4MAC (4622) during business hours.
- Bridges – structure, guardrails, sidewalks
- Environmental Concerns – spills or open burning
- Guardrail Repairs
- Handicap ramps or sidewalk issues