Together We Can Make a Difference.
We offer more than just food at our Food Pantry. When available, Consumables like laundry detergent, toothpaste, and other items for everyday living. Come along side of us to help the community with the items that might generally be overlooked when donating to Food Pantries.
Our Community Center desires to provide a variety of opportunities and resources for individuals, families, businesses, organizations, and churches to use their gifts, resources, to assist our mission
- Water bottles
- Under wears, Bras, Plain T-shirts
- Tuna/Kits and crackers
- Granola Bar or cereal bar
- Fruit snack or applesauce cup
- Crackers with peanut butter or cheese
- Gift certificate to Grocery or Food
- Small Handy Pack of Kleenex
- Maxi pads/Tamons
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Nail clippers
- Band Aids/neosporin antibiotic ointment
- Comb or small brush
Did you Know?
Community Center is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization, that means if you itemize deductions on your federal tax returns, you may be able to include contributions to Community Caring and Sharing as a deduction.